Monday, June 30, 2008

KNOXVILLE

We have relocated to Knoxville, Tennessee!
Danl has been here for a couple months and we joined him Friday, June 27th. After spending the night in Lexington and putting Rae and Nolan on the plane back to San Antonio, Chloe' and I rolled into town about 5pm just as the movers were unloading the last of the "stuff".
Friday night was rough and we worked hard Saturday but, we were settled in by Saturday night.
Danl has been working to help us acclimate to the area. He found a great location to live (Forest Ridge Town Homes) and a church! We attended Knoxville Christian Center for Sunday services and feel very blessed to have found a church.
So far we are enjoying our new city. I will post with job and school details as they develop.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the update! I called your cell and left a message. I need your new numbers! KK and I are heading your way a week from Sunday!