Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day-Danl has been my Valentine for 17 years!

The last week has been busy.

First, I spent two days with a migraine of massive proportions. Then I had to attend two Rank 1 classes in Magoffin County both Friday and Saturday. On the up side-my Rank 1 will be complete at the end of this summer and my colleagues and I enjoy the adventure of completing classes together as opposed to traveling alone.

I spent Sunday grading papers and getting caught up on paperwork and getting makeup work ready for all the kids who missed school last week due to the flu. Then as luck would have it, Chloe' got sick with flu symptoms Monday night. I stayed home with her Tuesday now Kentucky is getting a dusting of snow, just enough to keep us out of school! We were thrilled to hear that we are out the rest of this week due to weather/flu. Hopefully a few days off will give everyone time to get healthy. Chloe' has had a rough few days and I have been prodding her to take medicine so she can rest. She has been so pitiful.

The writer's strike is over so we are all holding onto our seats waiting on new episodes of Greys and Desperate Housewives. Yeah! Thank goodness for American Idol. I will post our families Idol predictions soon.

I had to reschedule this week's Book Club tea but I will post pictures and an update as soon as we can meet. Early reviews have been mixed, in reference to The Poisonwood Bible, so I can't wait to hold the discussion. We will definately have to pick something "lighter" next month.

P.S. Nolan is three months old today! Cutie x 3 months!

LOVE LOVE LOVE TO ALL

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Biscuit!! I have a Blog. sort of! Check me out! http://thekinderfamily.blogspot.com

I still can't figure out how you get all of your pretty graphics. Any info would be great!